Source: GOOGLE PAY Mobile App
Send Rs. 500 or more
Get a Lucky Fridays scratch card that could win you 1 lakh
Next drawing 10 July 2020
Each week we’re rewarding everyone who sends a payment of Rs. 500 or more with a Lucky Fridays scratch card that could reveal 1 lakh.
Use Google Pay to send money home, pay your rent, or transfer funds to friends and family. And on Friday at 10am, the scratch card activates so you can find out if it contains your lucky lakh. Your first eligible transaction each week starting on Friday 9am will automatically enter you into the draw that happens the following Friday.
Terms & Conditions
• You must successfully send at least Indian Rupees Five Hundred (INR 500) to another Google Pay User.
• Each Google Pay Customer can only use one set of Google Pay credentials, which includes but is not limited to a Google Account, phone number, and form of payment, to qualify for each offer.
• The Sender and Recipient of a transaction must have different Google Pay credentials.
• Payments sent to a non-Google Pay UPI ID do not qualify for this offer.
• Each sender can only earn one reward each per week. For each reward you earn, you are eligible to win Indian Rupees One Lakh (INR 1,00,000).
• If you win a prize, your prize money will be deposited into your bank account. As such, you must have a UPI-enabled savings account attached to your Google Pay account to receive payment from Google. Please be sure to link your UPI enabled savings account to your Google Pay account within 45 days of claiming the reward, failing which the reward will be deemed to be forfeited.
• Google may need to withhold the applicable taxes imposed on your prizes. As such, when claiming your prize, you must provide your permanent account number or any other document which Google may require for the purposes of complying with the applicable tax requirements.
• By accepting a prize, you agree that Google may use your name and image for advertising and promotional purposes, without additional consent from or compensation to you.
. • You are only eligible to win one cash prize from the Lucky Fridays Lucky Draw Offer, and if you win, you are not eligible for any other Google Pay cash prize in the same financial year (1 April to 31 March).
• Employees, interns, contractors, and office-holders, as well as their immediate families (parents, siblings, children, spouses, and life partners of each, regardless of where they live), of Google LLC, its affiliates and subsidiaries, and any representatives or agencies of Google or other persons professionally connected with the offer are not eligible to participate.
• This offer is not available to the residents of the state of Tamil Nadu (as per Tamil Nadu Prize Scheme (Prohibition) Act 1979) and wherever else prohibited by Law. Residents of these States should not participate in this offer.
• To participate in a Google Pay offer, you must agree to these offer terms and conditions.
• You agree that your participation in the offer constitutes your understanding of and agreement to these offer terms and conditions. These offer terms and conditions form a binding legal agreement between you and Google with respect to the offers, and any defined terms used herein have the meaning set forth in the Google Pay Terms of Service.
• Google reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any User who does not meet the offer requirements or in case of reasons including but not limited to any misuse of the offer or fraud or suspicious transactions/activities. Google also reserves the right to discontinue or change any Google Pay offer or the Google Pay offer programme at any time, at its sole discretion.
• This offer is subject to your compliance with the Google Pay Terms of Service.